Web Programmer Intern
POSITION TITLE: Web Programmer Intern
REPORTS TO: Business Development Manager and Executive Director
Maestro Cares Foundation seeks a web programmer intern to join the team. This intern will provide aid in all thing’s website related, including but not limited to maintenance, keeping the website up to date with current information, online shop, design, donation page, and optimization. This paid internship position offers an excellent opportunity for skills development and portfolio-building. Intern will be required to work a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Maintenance and optimization of the website
- Design new pages within the website when necessary
- Update information and photos on events, projects, programs and stories as needed
- Update and maintain online shop
- Assure data collected from website is being stored in Salesforce
- Optimize websites user’s experience
- Expertise in Beaver Builder and ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder
- Competence with HTML
- Firm knowledge of plug-ins
- Knowledge of WooCommerce and Advanced Custom Fields
- Strong attention to detail: “Does that image need to be one pixel to the left?” If you find yourself asking questions like this, you’ll fit right in!
- WordPress expertise
- Experience creating mobile responsive sites
- Knowledge of setting up payment gateways
- Must have some programming project experience (internship or coursework)
- Bi-lingual preferred
Send resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with Web Programmer Intern in the subject line.
Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please indicate preferred start date and availability in your email. NO PHONE CALLS.
About Maestro Cares Foundation
The Maestro Cares Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting and creating healthy and safe environments for orphaned and disadvantaged children throughout Latin America and the United States. Founded in 2012 by international pop icon, Marc Anthony and renowned entrepreneur, Henry Cárdenas the foundation has provided housing, classrooms, community center, health clinics, dining, and recreational areas. Our mission is to help shape tomorrow’s leaders by instilling the confidence, enthusiasm and discipline necessary through our programs, guiding children to become hard working and socially conscious adults that can make a positive impact in the world through their own unique contributions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Updated March 5, 2020
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.